Tuesday, September 9, 2008

He's finally here!!!

Well, I haven't written in a long while. It seems like every free moment of time I have is spent working, studying or cleaning. Not to mention that August seems to be the month my entire family was born. So there were a lot of parties to go to. I mainly wanted to write to tell everyone that my best friend of over 13 years, Cassie, finally had her baby. His name is Kanon Ryker Blanco and he came into this world at 7:13 am at 7Lbs 15 oz and 20 1/2 inches long. For those of you have been reading my blogs, you know that my husband and I suffered the loss of our baby a few months ago, so this was a bitter sweet day for me. I am so happy for Cassie but sad for me to a point. I feel kind of selfish because I am feeling this way but I know that I am truly happy for Cassie and Mark. I am going to visit them this weekend and hopefully not cry. If I do, I know that Cassie will understand why I am. I know that me and Stevie will have a beautiful baby or more some day and it will make me the happiest person in the world. But until then, I will be happy for those I love because I know they would do the same for me.

Until next time............................

1 comment:

Krista said...

That is so exciting! I know you are going to have a beautiful baby someday too. Maybe you just need to be off recruiting duty first. Who knows?! God works in mysterious ways. Love you forever!!!