Tuesday, July 22, 2008

First time for everything

Well, this is my first blog and I am super excited. My friend Krista suggested I should start one and it took me a while but here I am. I never much thought about writing a blog because I don't really think that my life is so interesting that people would take time out of there day to read about it. But I am going to give it a try and I hope that I at least keep the interest, if only for a minute, and possibly cause a laugh or two. So thanks and happy reading!!!

Miranda

1 comment:

Krista said...

Yeah!!! I am so proud of you. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do. It is my quickie scrapbooking...since I don't do the real thing. You need to check out www.thecutestblogontheblock.com
it has way cute backgrounds! I am going to be checking this regularly so update often! Miss you and love you so much! PS we got orders to 29 Palms!!!